View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

8 Simple Rules: Season 1, Episode 17 (ReRun)

Uh, Bridget decided to learn the drums and Paul bought her a teacher: Nick Carter. He can't act, he's got an annoying voice. At least Bridget's Kaley Cuoco was cute when she was being all happy and in love with him. Subplot was about Kerry's boyfriend Jason liking Cate a bit more - stupid stuff.

The Wire: Season 5, Episode 1

Watched it yesterday but have to go to wikipedia (the usual deal with the Wire) to read through the episode to get what I missed. That's the Wire and it's still a great show! What I can say so far: City budget is in troubles, new mayor carcetti had to give the money to the schools, so he couldn't give the police department more money, so they don't have any money, so they don't get paid overtime and repair works for cars and that of course affects their motivation. The sad thing is, that this move stops the major crime unit from investigating against Marlo and his people, in fact Daniels had to move the whole cops to seperat units and Jimmy was really angry about that. What else? Now we get the newspaper, that's a new part of the final season, am very excited about that. I hope they finish the series in a good way, because we only got 9 episodes left and it feels like there are tons of things that need to be done.

The Wonder Years: Season 5, Episode 9

Somehow a bit strange episode about the annual christmas party at the Arnold's. Was not bad but not so interesting.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 06-21-2012 at 05:46 AM