View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:55 PM
shopgirl318
New Fan

Aw. Those gifs are adorable. I wish we had more moments like that with tptb just letting Chord/Amber be themselves. Sometimes I wish if Glee was 90% improvised by the cast being touchy feely and cute that show would be way more enjoyable.

Since we are reading fanfic what is your guys pet peeves in fanfic? Mine lately have been Quam fics that make Mercedes [or Sam doing things he wouldn't normally do] a jerk for no reason when she would never act that way regardless if her and Sam are together or not. -Putting QS back together after dismissing M during the whole Shane debacle. I think I have gotten way to biased for multishipping these days. lol! I just can't buy Sam's behavior in Quam fics even though I used to ship them last year. I never really bought their relationship as some true love anything, it always seemed temporary. Sometimes in cannon I can't even buy their friendship but to be fair after seasons 1-2 RIB forgotten about friendships. [Quinn/Mercedes, Sam/Kurt, Puck/Artie, Puck/Sam, Sam/Mike/Mercedes/Tina, Kurt/Tina/Mercedes, Quinn/Kurt were pushed to the background.]

Last edited by shopgirl318; 06-19-2012 at 02:37 PM