View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 04:04 PM
-Delilah-
Master Fan

Thank you Kathy!! I was feeling lost and alone there for a bit without an Auror thread to post on! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought about starting the new one but I kind of feel like I haven't earned the right yet. Anyhoo...

I brought this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>
Speaking of fan art...last night I was trying to picture in my head what H/HR is to me. I sat there in my bed tapping my pencil against my sketch book pondering the many poses I could put them in (insert gutter thought here). But then it came to me. H/Hr isn't about sexual tension or lust or anything like that. It's about challenges. Overcoming all those odds to save each other. It's about staying up WAY past bed time to help him out with a spell. It's about trying harder in your school work just for her.

So I started to draw. And I wound up drawing Harry and Hermione leaning on a table across from each other having a staring contest. Both of them are smiling-bit of a menacing grin- looking straight into each others eyes. it almost looks like they are about to kiss because they're foreheads are practically touching.

And since I don't have a scanner, hopefully that description gave you some what of a mental picture.
</STRONG>
I wish I could see your drawing! I agree with you, that is essentially how I think of H/Hr. There's so much more there than just physical attraction (not that it isn't there... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) but they also have so much more between them. Consideration, respect, a true desire to help each other. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Now I'm in such an Aurory state! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]