View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:16 PM
serendipity or fate
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Harvey and Donna » OMG THESE TWO!!!! I love so much that Donna knows Harvey so well! Witty banter? Check. Sexual tension? Check. I never saw it before last year but in this ep it was just sparks everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
Totally agree 100%. They have the best dynamic
They are so perfect, I just cannot. They really do have all the makings of the be the greatest OTP of this entire show (romantically, speaking). And it's amazing to watch and the writings are doing such a fantastic job with it. It's going to be such a long, slow-burn ride but all the better when the payoff finally arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othgirl8706 (View Post)
Poor Jenny! I feel bad for her. I'm still not on the Mike and Rachel train.

It's sad, but I don't think I could ever be on this train again. They just infuriate me. I can't stand the way Rachel was treating Mike for those slew of episodes and yet still acting superior to him. They really messed up their story then, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I thought it was pretty realistic. Considering she found out about the kiss.
I just thought it was super rushed and clearly just shoved in there so they wouldn't have to worry about it when it comes to Mike/Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
-Louis being equally obnoxious yet awesome at the same time.
This is a talent all Louis'. It's really hilarious to see. And it makes his character so awesome.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 06-15-2012 at 06:21 PM