View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

the episode was flawless.

- ALL OF THE Harvey and Mike FEEELSSSSS. The playfulness, the flirting, the worrying. The angst. Harvey fighting so hard for him to stay. GUHHHH. They are so perfect. “what makes you think i’m not fighting for you?” I’M DEAD OKAY.

- BA JESSICA.

- Harvey and Donna being so fsdfdsysygdfgd! I love how Donna knows him inside and out and can always tell when something’s up with him. Their banter and chemistry is just so intense and fabulous. So happy the writers are continuing with that stuff.

- Donna in general and her all knowing ness!

- Mike being bad ass at the end, BOO YA. “you might not have my memory but you better remember that.” LOLOLOL

-Donna/Rachel scenessssss.

-Louis being equally obnoxious yet awesome at the same time.

Quote:
The only thing I am disappointed with so far is how they chose to break up Mike and Jenny. Completely ridiculous..
- YUP! I loved the “You asked me to choose and I chose you.” <3 But it sucks how they handled the jenny situation in all though, i hope thats not the very last of jenny, it felt like such a rushed and fast break up. IDK, i didnt like it.

-mike/rachel are still too forced for my taste, i just feel like the actress over acts when shes around mike, but IDK, they werent as bad as i expected. haah. as long as they keep the angst going with them i could be okaywith itt.

- harveys hair is hotttt. but i was looking at old gifs and i kinda miss the dark too.