View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 05:13 AM
hiddleskittlesღ
Master Fan

Excellent return episode, show!!!

Harvey and Donna » OMG THESE TWO!!!! I love so much that Donna knows Harvey so well! Witty banter? Check. Sexual tension? Check. I never saw it before last year but in this ep it was just sparks everywhere!

And aww, HARVEY!!! I can’t even. He’s such a big brother!!! Ugh! I’m dying!!!

Mike and Rachel » I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!! Mike, congrats, you finally woke up. Rachel is soooooo in love!

And OH HELL YES for kicking Trevor’s butt! I didn’t want to see him again but damn, Tom Lipinski is so good at being bad! I hate/love him!

Jessica » Ruthless. Tenacious. Amazing. I can’t love Gina Torres more… She’s such a goddess!

And I loved all the scenes she had with Gabriel!

Harvey’s so smart and sweet and protective. I love that Jessica sees that and dismisses it but then goes back and applauds him for it again. They’re so alike and yet so different… I want her to be my boss!

Louis » Just LOL.

Hardman » I was right! David Costabile was on The Good Wife! I knew I’d seen him somewhere before!

I just have to wonder why the firm didn’t change the name when Hardman went away. Is it because he’s still a partner in name/contract? Was he on LOA?

I want to watch it again, it’s so good!

ETA:

+

Also, that time when my blog spammed Suits. It was goooooooood!

Last edited by hiddleskittlesღ; 06-15-2012 at 07:26 AM