View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Well Betty as far as I know the college/university education in USA is expensive. This means that a lot of people might want to be educated, but because they are not geniuses to have scholarship or financially stable enough, they can't. Let's not forget here however that most tickets for sport games (especially important ones) are not that cheap, so the people that are not well educated, they also don't have enough money to watch sports events. In fact most poor people don't care about sport. They don't have what to eat, they don't care who won or lost some game.

In Europe there are a lot of countries (excluding England, Switzerland) where the education (colleges, university) are fairly cheap. So if people don't have education is not because they can't, it's because they don't want to. I'm not saying that this is always the case, but in not few cases it is. Now those people have some money to go to sports events and not all of them are that poor, so they can go there and act stupid (I just can't excuse such behavior).