View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
cute_kitten
Obsessed Fan

Urgh, another rant over Michael's boss coming up.

We wanted to go to Florence for the weekend at the end of June for which she gave her consent for one day off (Friday). All excited we paid for the hotel (which isn't cheap) and a ticket for a concert that will probably never take place again. Not to mention we spent several hundred Euros to have Michael's car prepared for such a long journey and Italy is one of the most expensive countries in Europe when it comes to gas prices.

Michael even told me that his boss especially marked that day as Michael having the day off on her calendar where she enters all days off.

And now, yesterday, without consulting him, she tells him that he MUST attend some cycling event and today when he wanted to discuss that with her, she has taken two days off so he won't be able to talk to her until Friday and nobody else in the building has the authority to make decisions on leaves, etc.

I mean, SERIOUSLY? And apparently she even said when telling him of a change in plans that "of course you don't have anything planned though, do you?"

No, of course, he lives just to serve you for a minimum wage and for you to use him any way you please

Michael will try to talk to her on Friday and if nothing else works, I'll come over to talk to her and perhaps we'll even make an appointment with her superior. I WILL NOT cancel my hard earned weekend in Florence with Michael for which we of course paid so much in advance in order to get a really good deal because of her. One of those rare weekends that I can spend with Michael and she goes and wants to mess it up and then just simply doesn't come to work

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva