View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:04 AM
topher's_Diva
Part-Time Fan

Lisa, just saw ur fanvid ....loved it, got a bit teary eyed too , the first half was so angsty and the second half had so many of my favourite smooch moments ....LOVELY !!...Is it also available on you tube ?

There really is no end to ur talent....

Anyway, Msstock, HFF, Lisa, Jess, Kraz and ppl viewing the thread ...as I said in the zen thread last nite , Im toying with the idea of doing a similar hot/saucy video of E/D ( pls look at the one posted yday on the J/H thread to get what I'm going for here)- I dont want to try and make something sexy and end up something that many of you find creepy tho ...so pls can u come up with suggestions ..like for the music and stuff ....

I'm going to read up via google today on how to make a video cos I aint got a clue but am hoping to learn and try making the video next week ....

Okay so last nite , I was thinking of ideas for the music ...what do you guys think of

Christina A's Genie in a bottle ....I thought it kinda fit for DOnna making Eric wait and wait to 'do it' and that i cud use lots of clips from the first couple of seasons ...and maybe some from S6 when she made him wait again
Although this number is a fast beat and ideally I want something slow like the J/H one .....
Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle - YouTube

Hmm, there is also this other one by Christina , that is v.hot but I'm worried its kinda sleazy as well ? so it's an option but not a likely one .....it has a few spanking references that made me think I cud use the schoolgirl theme with Donna in her catholic uniform ( remember Eric saying 'dont make me get the ruler young lady' ) .....I'm not sure if it's a very thin line between sexy and sleazy/disgusting tho if I use this one .....
edit -* okay I'v actually removed the video link here, after having decided it really is much more sleazy than it originally seemed ...for those who are curious the song was by Christina Aguilera called 'nasty naughty boy' ..a lil too nasty I think ....back to the drawing board

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 06-10-2012 at 04:22 AM