View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

I think that Donna in a way did expect her relationship with Casey to be like her relationship with Eric but that she and Casey were both in really different places and it became obvious that Casey and Donna were a lot like Kelso and Jackie. I think that Donna wanted Casey to be something that he just wasn't and never was going to be and that even Kelso knew that his brother was going to break Donna's eventually and it seemed to me that everyone knew this but Donna and that Eric really didn't want to see Donna get hurt. I think that Eric learned that he and Donna can have their own lives and interests separate from each other and this was also why Eric wouldn't ask Donna to stay home from college for him because I think that he felt that he was taking an opportunity away from her. I think that Eric was there for Donna even after they broke up and that they didn't break up because their love for each other went away or either of them cheated, I think that Eric really does respect the relationship that he and Donna have and that they both saw how painful it was for Jackie when Kelso cheated on her to the point where Jackie promised herself that she wouldn't date a guy who cheated on her and so I wasn't surprised that Jackie wouldn't take Hyde back. I thought that Donna was bored during Season 8 without Eric and I really wish that she would've been made a recurring character because it was obvious that she still loved Eric even after that odd break up by letter or better yet let Eric and Donna get married and let us watch a young married couple deal with setting up their own home and life together.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola