View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I desperately have to catch up on Revenge. Now that I am dumping the Gossip Girl re-watch, it is time to catch up before next season.
You most definitely have to catch up on Revenge, Michelle!! That is imperative!!

Quote:
Here's a topic question or two for our regular watchers... what do you think of this series as a whole? Also, I know Emiliy's character on this show is entirely different than Amy Abbott, but I am wondering which character do you enjoy Emily playing more? What is one thing about her character on Revenge you love to see as far as acting that maybe you didn't see on Everwood? And anything else you can add would be great!
  • I absolutely love the series!
  • I love Emily in in Revenge, but I have to give the edge to Emily in Everwood. That show has a huge piece of my heart that will never be replaced. That was a very special show to me and Amy.....Ephram.....etc will always be the most dear to me.
  • Emily's character on Revenge is just wonderful...her beauty alone is enough reason to watch....but her acting is over the top. I would give Emily's acting on Revenge the edge over her acting on Everwood...as great as it was. Her facial expressions...her eyes....her anger....her strength are something to behold on Revenge. I can't imagine anyone else playing the part of Amanda. She's just perfect !

Hop to that, Michelle. Catch up!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 06-07-2012 at 04:19 PM