View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Intrceptr350
Passionate Fan

*adopts big sister pose*

Back off Tom.

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We all want to see Emma with Dan because well...when you think about it they're Harry and Hermione's alter egos. but you see...there is one thing that Dan and Emma have that Tom can't get...*looks at the thread title*

Thanks for the Fan art Sade and Mel. This kinda reminds me when there would be Auror art like every third post.

Speaking of fan art...last night I was trying to picture in my head what H/HR is to me. I sat there in my bed tapping my pencil against my sketch book pondering the many poses I could put them in (insert gutter thought here). But then it came to me. H/Hr isn't about sexual tension or lust or anything like that. It's about challenges. Overcoming all those odds to save each other. It's about staying up WAY past bed time to help him out with a spell. It's about trying harder in your school work just for her.

So I started to draw. And I wound up drawing Harry and Hermione leaning on a table across from each other having a staring contest. Both of them are smiling-bit of a menacing grin- looking straight into each others eyes. it almost looks like they are about to kiss because they're foreheads are practically touching.

And since I don't have a scanner, hopefully that description gave you some what of a mental picture.

Glad everyone likes my title! *blush*

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney