View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:48 PM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
I'm IN Waterloo! And Waterloo is only 40 mins from Stratford. Trust me, I drive it almost every week.

My brother works for the TIFF company so I'm going to ask him if the public can get tickets and if they can how much they would be. Probably out of my price range but I'd like to know regardless.
How cool that you're in Waterloo! When I went to UW, I always lived near enough to the campus to bike or walk to class. I've only been back once since I graduated. The things I remember most outside of campus was Oktoberfest in K-W, the Kitchener Farmer's Market and how King Street managed to have a N, S, E, and W there.

Would love to know if the public can get tickets to Maggie's gala, so please let us know. Too bad it's on a Monday night. Not sure I'd have the time to go because I'd have to take a couple of days off. Shame I don't live in TO because I'd camp outside just to get a glimpse. Waterloo is only 1h40 away from TO. Just saying.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net