View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:39 AM
SarahJ5941
Obsessed Fan

Katka, there are usually 8 of us at PT at 8am and we have gotten into a rhythm where we are able to rotate on the equipment pretty well. It makes the time go by fast and it's fun talking to each other about what happened to us and just small talk. There are usually 3 phys therapists working with the group and a couple of assistants. I did better today so I didn't get laughed at so much.

Bev, I don't mind the actual painting, but I really hate all of the preping. I don't like painting rooms mainly because you have to do all of the taping, cutting in the corners and such. It is always a great feeling when you get the job done, though. Did you do anything fun for the holiday afterwards? I went to the cemetary on Sunday to make sure my dad had a flag like I do every year. Then yesterday we spent the day with my husband's family. Got to see the newest great-niece for the the first time. She is 5 mos old and as cute as can be. Had to spend most of the day inside with the A/C on because it was in the mid 90s. Too hot for me!

One of my nephews was going around yesterday talking in a British accent saying that he is getting in practice for his vacation to London in July. Sorry to everyone in London in advance. Just kidding, he is actually a very nice guy.