View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I agree. I also often wish they were a bit less obvious in what they are doing. History aside, that poisoning plot is pretty drastic and I do not know how if at all they plan to get away from this again and have Della Rovere interact with other characters on the show. It could have been done before. We saw him at the beginning of season 1 when he might not have been particularly willing but absolutely knew what it would take to keep up appearances. So in the light of that if they didn't want him to ride back with the French, then really - they could have done something a bit more clever like him seemingly agreeing to Cesare's proposal of working together while secretly undermining Rodrigo in the curia or something. I feel that could have brought about more interesting character and especially plot developments. Also easier to get away from again. I mean if they have the Borgia find out about the poison, what is the next step going to be? I can't see a lot of room for anything really that would make sense but perhaps that is my limited imagination.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote