View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the confirmation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Yeah, that is definitely the exception to the rule. Most Lifetime movies don't seem to generate much buzz and tend to fly under the radar. But from what I've gathered, Lifetime movies are generally geared towards the female audience that likes romance and relationship stuff, which makes me wonder if the writers could possibly shoehorn a love triangle between the 3 lead prosecutors into the plotline.
I don't know about the romantic aspect, but I sure expect a heavy dose of melodrama. I recall Lisa Edelstein filming a Lifetime movie that centered on a trial, too, and she played a prosecutor there as well, if I'm not mistaken.
I might have to look for it and check it out, get an idea of what Liz's film will look like. I'll report if I encounter some random romance plotline.
Quote:
But at least Liz seems to finally be back and that's the most important thing.
That's the real good news to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
OMG I'm so happy I might cry right now Thanks for the news! I hope it is true. A Lifetime movie isn't my cup of tea either, but at least we got something!
You're making me feel ungrateful because I was hoping for something better for Liz for her return. I should be less greedy/snob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
This would be the second time that Liz and Rob Lowe are working together, right? I think they were both on The Lyon's Den many many years ago.
That's right.

One of my random thoughs yesterday night when I first read the article was how Nanda wasn't going to be happy about this mini-reunion.