View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:12 PM
-Denise-
Master Fan

Sarah, yeah for now an apartment is fine. When I get older I'd like to have an house of course, but for now an apartment is fine. It's just me so I can't imagine having a whole house for myself. Too much cleaning to do for space that I don't need lol.

How's your arm doing? Is it healing well?

I just got my hair cut as well It's the first hair dresser I have ever met that understands the saying 'don't cut off too much of the ends, because I'm trying to grow my hair longer'. She almost didn't cut off anything at the ends so I'm really pleased with the way it turned out I'll go to the hair dresser again on Friday, because I forgot to tell them I also wanted highlights and they didn't have time for that now. But at least on Friday my hair will look summer proof!

I also went to the dermatologist today to let her take a look at all my weird birth marks. She wants to remove one of them for testing, but I'll have that done after I get back from the US, because I will get stitches and am not allowed to go in the sun with that for a couple of weeks. I will also let them remove the one on my chin then, because I think it's so ugly lol.

It's 30 degrees here today! So nice! Tomorrow as well and Friday still 25 degrees. It will be over this weekend, but these days have been nice.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel