View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
SarahJ5941
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have come here. Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't read all of the posts yet but will later on.

Katka, OMG, I hate it when you have to wait so long at the doctor's especially when you end up actually only seeing the doctor for just a couple of minutes. I try to be the first patient, or close to it when they first open up in the AM to avoid that. That is great that you can now put some weight on you leg. I hope that the next three weeks go by fast and that your torn ligament heals fast too so that you can get back to work.

I finished with my OT and PT here at the house and started with my out patient Physical Therapy today. I can't believe just how weak my arm is right now. I will be going there three times a week for six weeks. Yuck. The PT that I had today, Princeton, was really cute but way too young for me, darn! Oh yeah, there is the whole having a husband thing there, too. haha. I just have to remember the rule I give Mark, "look but don't touch"!!

I just got my hair cut as well. It was getting way too long so I got about five inches cut off and it is still about three inches past my shoulders.

I have a niece here in Michigan getting married on June 30th and a niece in Seattle, Washington getting married on July 14. I know that I can't make it to the one in Seattle, but will be going to the one here. I have to get out and go shopping for a new dress and shoes soon for it.

I'm an advid watcher of GA and the finale really got to me. Soooo upsetting and sooo many loose ends. Yeah, I don't think that a train would be the best place to have watched it either. I know that I did so shouting and crying during it and got enough strange looks from my family.

Jo, did you get your phone back?

Val, I am glad that you are having a great time in London. Enjoy the rest of your time there.

Denise, hope you can find a new place soon. We used to live in apartments for several years and they all had balconies or patios so I understand wanting to have one, too. We have been in our house for so long now that I don't think that I could ever go back to an apartment, although, I have seen some that are really nice.

It has been cool here for the past few days but it is suppose to be 90 F by Sunday. I really hate it when it gets into the 80s so I am not looking forward to Sunday. I really hate having to close up the house and turning on the AC.

Hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the week. Only half a week left before the long weekend. We are spending Memorial Day at Mark's brother's house about 45 mins. from here. Oh, that reminds me, does anyone have the salsa recipe of Lauren's? I usually take a big fruit salad but it is too much cutting for me right now what with the bad shoulder so I have been asked to take salsa and chips so I thought that I would make her salsa to take but can't find the recipe for it. I hope someone can help me out.

ETA: Somehow missed that you are already back from London, Val. Glad you had a great time. Sorry it is over already.