View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 01:23 AM
The Kender
Obsessed Fan

Yes i really liked Jaime and Brienne, loved their banter, they are such an odd couple but are so good together

Poor Theon is still digging himself deeper in a hole as Asha, sorry, Yara, pointed out to him but i liked that she showed him, in her own way that she does care about him.

Jon now has more to be emo about now that the other rangers have been killed while looking for him.

Glad that Grenn, Edd & Sam found the dragon glass, was starting to think they were going to leave that out as it was originally Ghost & Jon who found them before Jon left with Quorin & the rangers.

Robb has been a naughty boy Don't blame him, we've seen what the Frey's look like

Not so happy with Cat, yes i understand why she did it, but way to undermine Robb's authority and to cause conflict with his bannermen.

No weasel soup

And the other odd couple i like is Tyrion and Bronn with a bit of Varys. Tyrion should probably just ask Bronn how to defend the city as he clearly knows more about battles and sieges as he pointed out and it doesn't matter how much your read about it, someone with actual experience is so much better.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter