View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 03:29 PM
ihavealife2uknow
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Balancing screen time was a huge issue this season. I hate to say that taking Wesley out of the equation seems like a benefit to me. Wasting another plot on trying to create a love triangle for him would have been a shame. And in part because of his absence the cast is finally coming together really well.
I have to agree with this. He was like-able but Connor has stood out a lot more paired up with Mo and K.C. then he did with Wesley. They clearly had no plans for Wesley except being the nerd who only hangs out with Connor and Dave, and the cast is too big and underdeveloped as it is.

Quote:
Snake being redeemed/treated like a real character again. No clue what happened to him, but I hate it. He used to be so central to this show. I don't care that he's an adult. I don't care if fans will complain and find a Snake plot "boring." GIVE ME SNAKE OR GIVE ME DEATH~
I agree, he's been really bitchy these days. With Connor living at Snake's there is no reason we shouldn't see more of Snake/Spike/Jack and maybe even Spinner/Emma.

Last edited by ihavealife2uknow; 05-22-2012 at 03:36 PM
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote