View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 01:08 PM
* Marauder's Child *
Loyal Fan

Hello everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'd just to tell you guys that we now have a Portkey for all the available threads here in the Harry Potter Board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now, you don't have to look for this thread in the dank and scary pages 2, 3 & 4!
Just go to the "Please Read" thread, look for this topic in the listing, click on the link, and voila! You're here! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

But you know, I really shouldn't be posting this here, because if you've all been good ickle boys & gurls, you would've read that in your own accord, right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Right?

::notices that all of you avoid looking at my expectant face::
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] baaaaaad Slyths ! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
For that you all get spanking! [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] ermmm... oh-kay, since the whip isn't showing, you get off easy! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well, I guess it's a good thing I posted this reminder here, huh? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Oh, and also, I'd like to remind all Thread Starters to please PM me (Sadé), or Ben when you start a new thread, so we could update the link to your topic promptly.

Thanks! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Obsessive Compulsive Organizer & Alphabetizer Extraordinaire,
~ Sadé

P.S.
If the link I posted for this thread isn't right, please tell me!
Thanks again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé