View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Josephine77
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Has anyone watched the Beauty and the Beast's true love kiss in Phantom of the Opera before? That movie is my favorite all the time, and that kiss is probably the most classical and magical kiss of true love! At the ending, the beast forced the beauty to make a choice: send her true love, also her childhood sweetheart to the grave, or marry him and be with him in the rest of her life. With this kiss, she successfully saved her man and dramatically killed the beastliness. Christine and the Phantom bear a lot of resemblance to Rumbelle.
I've never seen the Phantom movie, but I've seen and know the musical backward and forward and am a total Raul/Christine shipper. I never got the Phantom/Christine passion that other people see. I've discovered that you're either/or. I sort of get it, but for me it's Raul all the way.

As for Jefferson, he really did declare war against Regina with that move. I wonder if people are going to be aligning themselves with different magical beings in Storybrooke. Gold has a lot of explaining to do to Emma to ever even think about getting her on anyone's side. He messed with her boy, even if he knew the outcome beforehand that he would be okay. And I really need them to be able to work together because I just know he's Henry's grandfather. Just imagine if Gold/Rumple discovered he had even more family. Heaven help, Regina then. I don't care how redeemed she becomes, he'd kill her.

I loved the creator's comments about why Regina wasn't playing the Belle card. They commented that Gold would have just killed Regina without magic and then released Belle. Hehe.