View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Shtriga18
New Fan

SUPERNATURAL Movie

Hey, I just watched the Avengers and first, it's a great movie, but the point of this thread is to say that while I was watching it, I was struck by just what could be done with Supernatural if it ever went to Hollywood. I mean, the special effects alone should be worth the investment! But the cool thing is, I even had an idea about the plot:

What if Supernatural went Avengers on us? There's this big covert as-yet-undetected-by-the-series organization dedicated to fighting monsters. They are the real reason that monsters haven't actually taken over the world yet. Hunters are freelancers who don't know this organization exists, and the organization lets them alone because hey, they help in small ways. But overall, it is this organization that we have to thank for the world staying in one piece.

What if something big was coming, to quote Bobby "end-of-the-world big"? What if this organization enlisted the help of all the Hunters we've ever seen on Supernatural, but especially Sam and Dean? What if our boys went all high-tech on us, like mega-ultra-high-tech, like Batman high-tech? In leather suits? And a big dramatic film score by Hans Zimmer? Holy crap, I'm getting chills just thinking about it!

What do you think, could that work? Would you change anything? Add anything? Help me out - I want to try to see if we can get this into an actual fully fledged plotline!
Shtriga18 is offline   Reply With Quote