View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Raven03
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatrolafenice

I also agree with this 100%! Interesting observation from my end ... there was NOTHING on television last night (yeah ... I know ... hard to believe with 1000 channels) So I decided to watch ... what else ... TBG! My 83 year old mother spent the day w/ us for Mother's Day. Bear in mind, she's 83 (almost 84) & isn't really much into movies or entertainment in general. She only vaguely knows who WH was & that she passed away fairly recently, but other than the name sounding somewhat familier, she knows nothing about KC or any of the chatter, speculation, or whatever you want ot call it, about the two of them (personally, I call it the truth, but that's another post!). Anyway ... we watch the enire movie, I'm crying @ the end ... as always ... & she looks at me & says "those two were NOT ACTING". My hand to God, those were her EXACT words. I turned to look @ her & said, "you don't think so?", & her answer was "Sharon Lynn ... Lawrence Olivier wasn't THAT good of an actor"! So you see, girls ... it's NOT JUST US!
The old are full of wisdom. You kno it makes me wonder about the goodbye kiss scene...if Kevin and Whitney had like a semi falling out and maybe this was the last scene they were shooting and that kiss was their way of saying, 'lets not part like this.'