View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 08:05 PM
find something real
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireDoomsday (View Post)
I agree 100%. Despite that I love all three of the roomies, Aidan is the most interesting character for me. His being taken off the show(hypothetically since that should not be happening if I heard right that all three actors are signed on for at least 5 seasons) is probably the only thing they could do to make me stop watching this show.
So this makes me worry for an Aidan-less season premiere and possibly Sally rescue. I am not sure that can happen though, I assume Aidan to be the only one who can travel into the ghost plain unless Nora was killed in the shoot-off and I completely ship Aidan/Sally. Ever since I saw the Annie rescue in the British(which happened to be my first British ep) I went 'OMG I so can't wait to see Aidan rescue Sally, that is going to be sooo sweet!' Although mind you this was before I realized that the second season of the US was deviating, I just knew the first was following the British because my mom kept pointing it out while we were watching the season 1 recap marathon(which was my first time watching the US version).
Although I love that they are deviating from the British and being very unique, I would be quite disappointed if Aidan ended up not being involved in rescuing Sally. I have been looking forward to it for a while.

I suppose though that Aidan was not mentioned in this bit because it was answering a question about Nora's position in the next season. Hopefully that is it.
ah ok yea you're right I'm sure that's it

I am looking forward to see which aspects of the UK version they keep in this Sally SL.