View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
vampiredoomsday I'm bringing your spoiler post in here to discuss!

that is interesting, though it worries me that Aidan isn't mentioned I would hope he'd get un-grounded asap and we woudn't have to have aidan-less episodes! and I also really want him to be involved in finding sally
I agree 100%. Despite that I love all three of the roomies, Aidan is the most interesting character for me. His being taken off the show(hypothetically since that should not be happening if I heard right that all three actors are signed on for at least 5 seasons) is probably the only thing they could do to make me stop watching this show.
So this makes me worry for an Aidan-less season premiere and possibly Sally rescue. I am not sure that can happen though, I assume Aidan to be the only one who can travel into the ghost plain unless Nora was killed in the shoot-off and I completely ship Aidan/Sally. Ever since I saw the Annie rescue in the British(which happened to be my first British ep) I went 'OMG I so can't wait to see Aidan rescue Sally, that is going to be sooo sweet!' Although mind you this was before I realized that the second season of the US was deviating, I just knew the first was following the British because my mom kept pointing it out while we were watching the season 1 recap marathon(which was my first time watching the US version).
Although I love that they are deviating from the British and being very unique, I would be quite disappointed if Aidan ended up not being involved in rescuing Sally. I have been looking forward to it for a while.

I suppose though that Aidan was not mentioned in this bit because it was answering a question about Nora's position in the next season. Hopefully that is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b
The thing to remember is what josh doesn't know what happened to Aidan do he doesn't know to look for him. And josh could be so concerned with finding Sally that he doesn't look for Aidan thinking he ran away again.
Henry does, so I assume he would be involved in getting Aidan out. Or maybe somehow the news finds it's way to Josh.

Last edited by Ashes Fall; 05-12-2012 at 02:44 PM