View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:15 AM
foxyfreds
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
for real, right?
"i care about you." yes, thats why u were torn between making a choice between a guy you care about and a guy you love. butttt, it makes sense. she wasnt about to declare her love for damon only to tell him, HEY IM PICKING STEFAN LOLBYE.
I get this, I do

Like...if we had gotten 'I love you Damon, but I still love Stefan' I would have hated it too

But I CARE ABOUT YOU. It's like....it's frustrating because we know that Elena loves Damon....maybe people can argue that she isn't IN love with him, if they want, and that is fine...it just frustrates me because the writers often do things that I don't like...but up until now they have NEVER done something I don't like with DE. But this one line....UGH. I wish Damon hadn't picked up the phone tbh.

I also wish they'd just had Elena say something more believable about why she chose Stefan....the met him first line was laughable. You don't stick with a person just because you loved them first. I know that wasn't her only reason...but the fact that it was made so prominent was just stupid