View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju_b (View Post)
Holy moly that was long first let me say I would love to see more of aiden right after he was turned and his wife and family! Let's have this happen alright syfy please

Second I agree I don't want josh to jump back in with Nora. I want him to be alone and realize what it really means to be the wolf no that killing ray isn't an option anymore.

Third I want josh to save Sally hehe. But I actually want both of them to save her. I personally don't want aiden to do it alone because I don't want to copy bbc version with mitchell and Annie.

Fourth I really liked series 4 of bbc version. I thought Hal and Tom were great. I went in with an open mind like this is a new show and I loved it.

I'm I think I hit all your points lol
I do tend to write a lot, I am a story writer so it comes naturally hehe.
I think Aidan would have to rescue Sally alone, he's the only character who is technically not alive, he's undead. Can a living person go into the ghost plain? I kind of find that that would not make sense.
I understand your not wanting it to copy the British and I feel the same although in this particular case I would like to see Aidan and Sally become closer if not a couple. I am a hopeless romantic that way and I like their relationship in season 1 before I saw any of the British. So the British actually has no involvement in my opinion. Ok maybe a little because the whole rescue thing did add to my love of the idea.
I do however hope that if it is Aidan alone that they DO NOT copy Mitchell's confrontation from his victims in the ghost plain. That's not in Aidan's character to face himself, he keeps his past and his torture bottled up and tries not to think about it while Mitchell beats himself up over his past, acts out and is more aggressive making it more appropriate for him. If they wanted to take Aidan down that road they should have had him go with Sally into the abandoned hospital hallway. UNLESS, he gets a chance to see his wife and son. THAT I would love and it would be unique.

I actually do like Hal's domino exercise and would find it interesting if Aidan learned something like that. He could use it for sure. The relationship between Hal, Pearl and Leo was very interesting and close. It's mostly the terminator baby thing I didn't like.