View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:17 AM
rubyanjel
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangsheldon (View Post)
Sheldon is very lucky to have Amy who will wait for him.

I don't really like this universe he's living in though.

In this universe he has where it's perfectly ok for him to stop Amy from having sex with anyone other than him, but not have sex with her. He needs to realize that he can't have it all.. Either give Amy away or do it yourself, the toothbrush won't keep her happy forever. One day she will most likely leave. She can't wait forever, either.

Step into reality, Sheldon!

I'm hoping that this is slightly addressed in the new ep, seeing as Amy wants to ''make their realtionship move quicker''.

I'm sorry if none of this makes sense.

And yes, they are both seriously...*whip*.
the bold part... it reminds me of A LOT of Shamy fanfics out there. A LOT.
The situation being him letting go of her because she cannot control her sexual urges or he try to learn how to ease her himself to be able to keep her at the same time.

I hope I'm not coming off as rude but I both agree and disagree with what you said. He IS lucky she is willing to wait for him, but I am convinced that Amy, like what Mayim has said before, is willing to do things for him to keep him happy (and that is within the context of this upcoming episode based on the promo, actually), If waiting for him is what he needs and what will make him happy, then she will gladly comply. It has been mentioned before that she has not force him to do anything that he doesn't want to do and most likely she won't try to make him feel uncomfortable as to making have coitus with her [soon, given a timeframe].

I would like to mention the posts of the twin units about them BOTH wanting IT. (If you don't know what it means, you may borrow the book from Moyra. I think she's reading it). I guess we can proceed from there.