View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 08:45 PM
AlienK
Supreme Fan

I don't think they actually killed him in Resurrection... now that I think about it, I don't think that I saw the ending.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

But in H2O, the guy didn't try to take off the mask... and if you think about it, why didn't he just call for help? Even if his vocal cords were cut or whatever he could have made SOME kind of noise to indicate that he wasn't Mike. And why didn't he pull the mask off when he was in the truck? I don't think that they had it planned out, I think they just took what the had from H2O, made up a bs excuse about it, and made Resurrection (that is a pain to type, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) because they thought they could make some more money.

I hope they don't make any more though, I mean they can't make Jamie Lee come back from the dead (unless the whole family inherited a gene that refuses to let them die... which would defeat the whole purpose of the movie anyway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and there's just not a point of making one if she's not going to be in it.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!