View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 05:46 PM
SweetLisaLisa
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>True, but I wasn't sure if it was the REAL Mike Meyes, or if it was just somebody PRETENDING to be him... you know, since she CHOPPED HIS HEAD OFF! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But no... she didn't chop HIS head off, but instead he switched the body of somebody he had killed after Jamie Lee beat the crap out of him, dressed the dead person up to look like him, managed to get the dead person in the ambulance, and he just walked away as if it was all in a days work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess that serial killers never die, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

They probably planned all this. In the scene where she was about to cut his head off, the person there was trying to take the mask off. He's probably standing there thinking "I'm stuck between a tree and a van. What the f*** is this thing over my face. Hey, hey you, lady help me out here. Dude, what the heck is that in your hand. NO!!!"
Meyers totally saw it coming though. Good ole' Mike was thinking "Oh sh** I really pissed my sister off this time. She's gonna have my head. Can't be having that. What can I do here? Hmmmm..."
So therefore, I think maybe cutting off his head will do the trick.
Anyway, how the heck did they get rid of him in Ressurection?
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars