View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Mavonne
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

{{{Naz!!}}} You’re back!

And I freaking loved Firefly which I didn’t even discover until almost 10 years after it had been cancelled. I was enraged after watching the fourteenth episode and knowing there were no more. I will never forgive FOX for this. Never.

Love the photo shoot with the cast. They’re getting revved up for the new season, huh? Whoo-hooo!

So Charlie/Jax is growing his hair back? It looks thicker now – moving away from the jailhouse buzz cut. Why do I have the sinking feeling he won’t grow it as long as his season 1/2 length? Oh well, he’s still yummy!

Maggie looks so cute making that face. Perhaps there’s too much serious stuff going on but I want there something for Tara and Jax to laugh about together again.

Oh please, oh please let Idris Elba be Damon Pope! After watching his British show Luther, I am enchanted with this man.

I noticed something a tad disconcerting in ff.net. Why do some authors say “Don’t like it, don’t read it” in their summary? It sounds downright hostile and unwelcoming even if a reader is willing to give a different ship or a different kind of story a chance. I’ve got an SOA story in mind that I started daydreaming about and it seems to have some unpopular “-isms”, garystu/marysue elements, some character deaths and a rather farfetched ending. It might be a crackfic. I’m thinking it would be fun for me to write – although I’m not sure how much fun it would be for someone to read! And while I’d give some kind of warning that the fic might be weird, I would never say after summarizing “Don’t like it, don’t read it.” I think it’s rude. Okay, I had to vent that.

Last edited by Mavonne; 04-29-2012 at 08:54 AM Reason: misspelling