View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 PM
whitney&kevinforever
Part-Time Fan

IWALY is "the score to our life together" says Kevin re: Whitney

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
LOL Yeah I agree, he needs to do something that will alleviate his stress poor thing...

I agree, he really should not be talking to the press. Its still so new and he's still obviously grieving and can't even get his thoughts together. If I were him, I would just say I'm not ready to speak about that at the moment. One thing I notice is that he stutters a great deal when he speaks about Whitney which he normally does not do in interviews. Even before her death really, it just seems have gotten much worst after her passing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Costner Reflects on Whitney's Funeral | ETonline.com

Yep, He should just stop talking to the press about this but it is also good for us fans that he does because he comes out with gems like this last one every time and makes our hearts go AAAWWW!!!

"Costner reveals the most poignant moment of Houston's service was when her iconic song I Will Always Love You was played."That was big. It was like a.. kind of a score to our life together a little bit," he said. He added that the moment felt "perfect," and that family members were clearly moved. "People were suffering, the people closest to her were truly, truly suffering, and that song kind of... it did kind of bring everything back together but it was an absolute goodbye."

Ladies, after another "mindboggling quote" like that one, I say the next thread needs to be called "Kevin says IWALY is the score to their life together (him and Whitney)"

The more the dude talks, the more he reveals what he probably does not want us to know. One day he is just going to blurt "it" out and there will be no erasing that tape. He needs to shut up and go grieve in peace. If I understand what he is trying to say then he is saying that like the song, he and Whitney fell in love with each other, wanted to live together but realized they would only be in each other's way?? INTERESTING!!! but then we already knew that, right?? because that's what transpired worldwide from his eulogy.