View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 PM
whitney&kevinforever
Part-Time Fan

Kevin is just very stressed out right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
Yeah, I'm with you on that. It's not that I don't WANT to believe it or that I'm in denial. I can't believe it if I wanted to because its either this man is saying one thing and his actions are saying the complete opposite; vice versa. I clearly remember him saying in an interview that he had a relationship with her after the movie and that they talked to one another, so IDK what to think anymore really. He could very well be telling the truth but it still would not add up if that was indeed the case. Cissy had too many options to choose from when it came to who would speak at her daughters home going, so it doesn't make sense that she would just jump to ask Kevin if he and Whitney didn't have some sort of relationship after the film; it just doesn't add up to me but he seems so believable when he says he was surprised he was chosen to speak. If I'm not mistaken that is not the first time he has made that statement. I also saw the video someone posted when the reporter asked Whitney a few days before her death about KC and Ray J meeting up? & I too was like WTH? I know sometimes reporters are just looking to stur up gossip but WHY out of ALL names to mention would they ask about KC. That made absolutely no sense to me at all...I want to believe he wouldnt lie about that but some things just don't add up...IDK..Then he's constantly shifting from side to side & shaking his leg in this interview while speaking, which in my opinion implies he's nervous...

**Thanks for the new thread also**
Thanks for the new thread!!!

My take on Kevin saying he did not have a relationship with Whitney after The Bodyguard in the ET Canada interview from April 16, is either him:
1) trying to stay out of trouble with his wife
2) or saying the truth (but it is hard to think it is the truth as they still met sometimes at events and he wrote her letters so I guess what he means is that they were not in a relationship together as "dating" which we all know; but still that does not mean that he stopped loving her as he kept "singing" his love for her over the years on camera and in print)
3) or he is just in denial about how much of his feelings for her he let known to the world through his eulogy and now everyone wants an interview to ask about the eulogy.

Also, this interview was done in Toronto April16 at the same time he gave the interview to the Gloria lady where he said him and Whitney are "absolutely linked" and how he protected her and also it contradicts the more recent interview with Nancy Odell (I believe done yesterday) where he says IWALY is the score of his and Whitney's lives and how she could have been saved and he looks very very sad talking about the funeral. I don;t see Dionne asking him to speak if she did not know they stayed in touch. I think what he means is that they did not have a sexual relationship but he still loved her though and it does not preclude that that something romantic happened between them on set during the shoot.

So, I think we should not read too much into Kevin's words right now as he is still grieving and is very stressed out. He just needs to stop giving interviews because every single one will have a question about the eulogy and Whitney. See how he feels guilty for not going to Cissy to hug her after he finished the eulogy? We just need to tell him "Kevin, you did more than hug Cissy, you allowed her baby to go home with so much love and positive thoughts from the one person she probably loved very much, you Kevin and it is not by mistake that they playes IWALY as her casket left as she was talking to mostly one person oon elast time, You Kevin and Cissy knows it. So in Cissy's eyes you did great by her baby."

Kevin sometimes is too hard on himself as he tries to do well by the people he loves. He may be better off being home with his wife and kids instead of on the road on his own where he has more time to play in his head all the scenarios of what he could have done to save Whitney. But maybe being home will make it worse. He needs to talk to a shrink or something as it does not seem like being on the road is helping him cope any better. He should maybe start a journal, write down his frustrations and anger and whatever he is feeling re: to Whitney's death as some form of therapy. He needs to play music if that helps him cope with his loss but he seriously needs to stop talking to the press.