View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:15 PM
prettygirlA
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
I agree with you it makes no sense at all for him to say something. I think he's just saying that they didn't have a relationship because he doesn't want to start anything because look at what happened with the speech it's so obvious he wants to deflect the suspicion off himself and still even if he didn't it still wouldn't make any sense. And your welcome I'm running into trouble with it at the moment, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Oh okay, I didn't notice. I 100% agree with you, I too feel like he's obviously trying to deflect attention off of the rumors regarding him and Whitney. I can see that he's very stressed and quite confused on how to respond to certain questions he's asked. He didn't even give that woman a chance to finish asking her question; he just seemed very tensed. That tour honestly couldn't have come at a worst time for him in IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Erica. Wow, you've put a lot of work into making it look neat.
I think KC is going to plotz, tho', seeing how the 'relationship' that never was has been so meticulously documented! LOL. (just kidding. it's late) The thread looks great.
Yeah I agree, It looks really good. You're doing a great job Erica. & Gobsmacked even though I've been MIA I did make sure to read those convo's!!! LOL Loved them all