View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 04:41 PM
ellavm
Master Fan

quotes from spokane from www.imdb.com messages boards

Quote:
I saw Josh Hartnett yesterday at River Park Square filming, it was awesome...I could almost touch him. He is absolutely gorgeous in person for all you ladies out there. Anyway, I've heard of alot more sightings of him and he seems like a laid back nice guy. He is also very passionate about his work, well from what I could tell watching him act, then go over it afterwards on the little screen. Anyway, just thought Id let ya know. I hope I get to see him again, I think I'm in love!! hehe. Not really, but oh well.
Quote:
I saw them filming infront of the Old Arizona Steakhouse (across from the opera House) downtown. Yesterday April 5th at around 5pm. I was stopped at the stoplight at Washington and Spokane Falls BLVD in the far left lane The film crew was using the diamond parking lot and a little bit of the street. Josh was 15 feet away being filmed using the payphone right there. He had a yellow parrott on his shoulder. Then the director yelled "CUT!" and the pet wrnagler came and got the parrot and the director came up to Josh. There was another actor beside him, except he was shorter and had curly hair. Josh was wearing a navy blue down vest and he's not as tall as I thought he was. I would say 5'10" maybe 5'11". The actors lines were on a posterboard sitting atop the pay phone and the camera guy was right in Josh's face. Then the light turned green.