View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:02 PM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
Yeah, I'm with you on that. It's not that I don't WANT to believe it or that I'm in denial. I can't believe it if I wanted to because its either this man is saying one thing and his actions are saying the complete opposite; vice versa. I clearly remember him saying in an interview that he had a relationship with her after the movie and that they talked to one another, so IDK what to think anymore really. He could very well be telling the truth but it still would not add up if that was indeed the case. Cissy had too many options to choose from when it came to who would speak at her daughters home going, so it doesn't make sense that she would just jump to ask Kevin if he and Whitney didn't have some sort of relationship after the film; it just doesn't add up to me but he seems so believable when he says he was surprised he was chosen to speak. If I'm not mistaken that is not the first time he has made that statement. I also saw the video someone posted when the reporter asked Whitney a few days before her death about KC and Ray J meeting up? & I too was like WTH? I know sometimes reporters are just looking to stur up gossip but WHY out of ALL names to mention would they ask about KC. That made absolutely no sense to me at all...I want to believe he wouldnt lie about that but some things just don't add up...IDK..Then he's constantly shifting from side to side & shaking his leg in this interview while speaking, which in my opinion implies he's nervous...

**Thanks for the new thread also**
I agree with you it makes no sense at all for him to say something. I think he's just saying that they didn't have a relationship because he doesn't want to start anything because look at what happened with the speech it's so obvious he wants to deflect the suspicion off himself and still even if he didn't it still wouldn't make any sense. And your welcome I'm running into trouble with it at the moment, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.