View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:07 PM
KOUAT12
Passionate Fan

Long Theory about Baelfire

I have a theory about Baelfire: He comes to Storybrooke and Emma immediately recognizes him and she asks him 'why he is in Storybrooke and somehow he found out about Henry and he tells her that he is there to get his son and take him out of Storybrooke. He is kinda like the new villain toward Emma (Regina is the still the main villain) and Mr. Gold finds out what this guy is doing (He doesn't know that this man is his son) and Mr. Gold starts to be protective over Emma and Henry. Baelfire also becomes antagonistic toward Mr. Gold too because Baelfire is bitter over what his father did in FTL.

The reason why I say he could be the new villain is that his personality changed from Fairytale Land to the 'land without magic' (Ex. look at Prince Charming / David, his personality definitely changed why not have Baelfire's personality change too)

Also it is revealed that August is working for Baelfire and that is how he found out about Henry.

This is just a theory I had because I thought about this a couple of times (except the Baelfire being Henry's dad)

Sometimes I thought when Henry's dad (before I knew about Baelfire) arrives in town he becomes the next villain and he teams up with Regina.

Also Baelfire comes to Storybrooke under an alias because (if he has his memories) he doesn't want his father to know that his son is back in town.

Also Mr. Gold becomes extremely protective over Emma, Henry and her family, and Baelfire and him go head to head against each other.