View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:16 PM
givelovesolong
Dedicated Fan

Seriously, how the hell do you cut a question for the "Ask a Question" section on Kurt's site down to 100 characters or less? It's pretty much impossible.

From Maggie's episode of "3 lbs" in 2006, 'The God Spot':

ETA: So, I'm not sure how many of you have had a good look around Kurt's new site, but navigating it today, I came across this blurb for the forthcoming season:

"Jackson 'Jax' Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is the newly-appointed President of the MC, Gemma Teller Morrow (Katey Sagal) is Jax's force of nature mother, Clarence 'Clay' Morrow (Ron Perlman) is Jax's stepfather and former President of the club and Dr. Tara Knowles (Maggie Siff) is Jax's high school sweetheart and the mother of his second son.

This season begins with Jax at the head of the table as SAMCRO's President. With Clay's role in the club undefined and the threat of RICO still looming, Jax has to navigate his way through the perils of protecting his family and saving his club. Tig's misguided murder of Damon Pope's daughter will draw SAMCRO into yet another war it should have avoided. And Gemma is faced with a new chapter in her life, one without Clay and with a reduced role in club and Jax's family affairs. Tara, meanwhile, is dealing with the loss of her livelihood and what that means for her."

That last line really has me wanting to know what Kurt has planned in regards to the direction of Tara's career...

The new WTFSutter is up, too:

Where Kurt's at?
  • draft for 503 has been submitted, now waiting on network feedback
  • almost finished breaking 506
  • drafts of 504 and 505 have been written -- Kurt will start his draft of 504 on Monday, probably
  • had a "lovely" meeting with Charlie today, gearing up for the return to work
  • still casting Damon Pope, getting close on someone, and hoping to close a deal in the next few days

Last edited by givelovesolong; 05-29-2012 at 06:49 AM