View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 08:50 PM
BrokenButterfly
Master Fan

I guess I'll jump into the discussion.

In terms of his acting..Black Hawk Down, The Virgin Suicides and O have been his strongest roles, in my opinion. The were also the most intense movies he's done so far.

Halloween H20 and The Faculty were great to get him started, you know? And I love those movies.

Pearl Harbour....ehhhhh...I'm tempted to say I didn't like this movie. Well, to be honest, I dont. Not because of Josh, I think he did ok in it, but Ben just ruined it for me. That, and I don't think the storyline (the love storyline) was written well at all. But with what he was given, Josh did ok.

And for some reason, I really liked Blow Dry [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have NO idea why, its certainly not Josh's accent *cringe* Maybe its Alan Rickman. I love him! (Prof Snape, anyone? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Whenever I see Here on Earth I go running in the opposite direction. Its that bad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I could do without 40 days and 40 nights..I didn't find it that funny. I hope he stays clear of roles like that in the future.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA