View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:41 AM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

Yeah, the link isn't working, Amelia . I'm talking about this one:

But you're right. After The Comet it seems like he kind of gave up on that. Season 6 was just sloppy writing just to wrap up their stories. His movie was pulled, like Pat said, so he did get to finish it and even struggled with writing Keith's death. He was part of the casting as well as the table reading (probably one of my favorite montage in season 6 tbh )

OOH, I am so glad you brought that up, Amelia! I think the one complaint I have for Lucas' character in general is that they always had to have him romantically involved with someone at all times. If it wasn't Peyton it was Brooke, Nikki, Anna, Rachel (she pursued him, though), or Lindsey. I really don't like that they always had to write him pining after someone like that's the only way he'd be interesting! As a Peyton fan, I at least caught a break in season 2 before Jake came back and then again in the beginning of season 3. As the series was ending (and by series I mean season 6 in my mind ) I started to catch onto the fact that they always had Lucas chasing after someone. I really wish they would have given him a real break from jumping from girl to girl