View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:36 AM
TheAngel
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost (View Post)
Why not try to get at least some of the facts before making a snap judgment? I mean you nor I was there so we don't definitively know what happened. Zimmerman may be a piece of crap but he could be telling the truth. We don't know so why speculate? Besides, it's not what you know. It's what you can prove. The court has to prove that he did it without any doubt.
People see this case and they automatically think "well it was evil whitey trying to kill a black person" without even knowing hardly any of the facts.
I mean seriously, this whole incident is a pathetic sad attempt of race baiting in my opinion. People want this to be a hate crime and about racism so they have something to whine and complain about and spread fake hate and prejudice.

Zimmerman is half-Hispanic.
I don't think it's a hate crime and no one here has said that (once again, Jacob. Reading comprehension fails you).

If a man defies police orders to not follow this boy and does so anyway, there's a problem.
If a 200+ pound man needs a gun to defend himself against a 160 pound-16 year old, there's a problem.
If a man follows me around a neighborhood and confronts me without having any authority and any reason to do so, there's a problem.
Remember "stranger danger". Zimmerman's a perfect example of that. He's a power-mad, wannabe cop who screwed that dream up with previous convictions so now he's mad at the cops and is going to defy them because he thinks he knows better. Jesus, Jacob. This guy's a psych profile waiting to happen. Are you sure you have a degree in psychology?
I'm sure the kid had an attitude, maybe he even threw the first punch, but Zimmerman shouldn't have been there in the first place. The whole thing could have been prevented if this guy hadn't watched too many cop movies and thought that he was going to go be a killer.

But, you want to turn this into a race battle, Jacob? Ask yourself this question. Would Zimmerman have still gone after him if he was white?