View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 AM
TheAngel
Supreme Fan

I remember that my girlfriend was over at her sister's apartment when her sister was getting out of a relationship and things weren't going well. The relationship was abusive and we were worried about her sister's safety so the police were called. My girlfriend's sister had two dogs and one of them were barking and the cop pointed his taser at the dog and said that if she couldn't get the ********** dog to shut up he was going to tase it. I wish I'd been there. I would have made sure to note his name and I'd have contacted the chief to let him know that one of his officers couldn't keep his cool around a barking dog. Probably wouldn't have led to anything, but I might have written a couple anonymous letters to the newspaper as well. Some people just aren't meant for the job. It's a pity though that you only hear about cops when they die or do something stupid. Most of them do great things but they'll never be recognized for that.