View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

Nobody said anybody was wrong, I at least didn't see that happening. What the happy people are trying to do is show the ones who aren't so happy a different way to look at the situation - in a more positive light, that is, instead of being frustrated that things are being said or done, see that their issues are still being dealt with. That's all, I guess

I really believe that the way we look at this kind of storyline has a lot to do with who we are and how we deal with these things in our own lives. If you'd not at all act like they're acting right now, you can't relate to it, so you might think everything's going too slow, that it isn't realistic, that it's boring, etc. But if you're the kind of person who has had to take things slow for whatever reason, you might see it in a different, it might seem realistic to you that in light of the traumatic events that they both went through, time (on your own) to heal is really needed.

Quote:
this is a matter of the heart, which for a lot of people is not easy.

Like me, I can do all kinds off stuff at work, running machines, solving problems and issues, and generally getting it done. Switch to dating, yeah, let's not talk about that
ALL OF THIS, my life

icon by madness
Aurora Cormier is online now   Reply With Quote