View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:19 PM
pwthepup
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
Filler?? That wasn't a filler to me at all! I LOVED it! What he said in the end specially "Do you want it badly enough to get over being hurt", because in this episode they BOTH got over it, she got over being sad and wondering what was happening and moved on to actually DO something, she was there for him the whole time, and as we all know, actions speak louder than words , and once HE realized she'd been there all along he got over being mad too, and by the end of the episode everything was ok again , so no, I can't say that this was a filler episode, or that things were unresolved by the end. I couldn't be happier right now
Enjoyed it, scene with therapist was big, Kate doesn't know all the details, but clearly she wants him back and she recognizes WHY Castle may be closing off, to protect himself. Espo was huge as well, he knows how she feels, and asked her to get back on track even though she does feel upset, and she agreed (though probably reluctantly).

And while not really shown, I think Castle doesn't realize how good he has it... gorgeous partner to look at every day, two buds on the team, continual inspiration for his books if he figured out how to get over his hurt (which is not easy and took time). Kate was hurt for 7 months and hopefully mostly healed. Castle, he was hurt for just a few weeks... and he's coming around.

If/When they figure out WHY they both kept secrets, for the other's benefit, THEN the payoff will really come... we're almost there...
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote