View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:35 PM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

'Everlast' Promotion Tour #2 - Back to Chicago, then he's going international! Watch out, world!

Everlast Promotional Tour 2011 - 2012

Everlast is a graphic novel by our guy, Chad Michael Murray. In Chad's own words:

Quote:
For the last eight years I’ve loved and grown with this story. It came to me after meeting a man who showed up on my doorstep in Wilmington, NC. Here is a sneak peak at some panels from the graphic novel coming later this year. I really hope you enjoy it.
This thread is for a current, up to date posting hot spot of all twitter, facebook, news posts, photos and videos of Chad promoting Everlast.
Past Appearances:
Upcoming Appearances:
  • July 12th - 15th, 2012: San Diego Comic Con [Schedule coming soon]

Signing Tips & Tricks:
  • TO DATE - All Barnes & Noble (and Comic Con) signings require a proof of purchase (receipt) in order to get in line to meet Chad. Be prepared to purchase a copy of Everlast at the signing location, even if you already own a copy. He might sign both if time permits.
  • Chad would probably appreciate (and usually requests) that fans disable the flash for pictures while waiting in line or when posing for a photo. It's never fun to be blinded by multiple camera flashes!
  • We've learned through past signings that Chad doesn't give fans hugs, but he WILL give an awesome high-five! No hard feelings, he loves his fans!
  • Bringing an extra item or two for Chad to sign is usually okay, but don't bring a backpack full! He has a lot of fans waiting for an autograph - hand cramps are no joke!
  • When you finally get up to talk to Chad, be calm. He's probably just as nervous as you are - you don't want to scare him off, do you?
  • Be courteous of other fans waiting in line. When you're with Chad, remember there are more people behind you eager to meet him too. A brief conversation, autograph, and photo is all okay but don't hog him!
  • We know meeting/seeing Chad is a very exciting thing, but please don't rush forward to take pictures to try to catch a glimpse of him when he enters. This is intimidating to some fans and it may be intimidating to Chad.
  • It's okay to take pictures while waiting in line, but (again) disable the flash and be respectful of other peoples' space.
  • Most importantly - HAVE FUN! Chad is an extremely kind and down-to-earth guy and he wants you to be a part of this journey with him!
Twitters to follow during promotion:

Websites and Sources (non-Twitter, click on images):

Last edited by UpInFlames; 07-05-2012 at 08:37 AM