View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
deathly_smirk
Master Fan

If ya watch Francois in the Blooper reel for s1 you can totally understand why he's want to get it on with Holli. They seems so close, cute and goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I like the first quote.

Not really sure where the off-putting part comes in to be honest. I mean I am not all yay incest - neither in fandom nor in the real world but historical or not, the way they play it out, there is nothing non-consensual about it. I'm just saying.

Thanks for bringing that over. And I dearly hope NJ didn't forget that this was a huge part why people actually watched and liked the show. But then... I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

I think you can't really afford a stiff upper lip whilst watching the show. The Borgias historically (and now in the show) did/will do some morally questionable acts. Yes, and one of these will be C/L. Whether C&L consummate their relationship, is beside the point when it comes to them. They are still irreversibly well 'enraptured' to one another.

They see each other as the perfect spouse - that seems non-sibling to me to the core. So actually is it well erm 'wrong'? They both KNOW what they are/were doing anyways

They are children of the church..they have no problem, neither do I

Ps, guys can I be added?