View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 PM
CarolynPattie
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Farmer (View Post)
Thanks for the link. She's so lovely.

Does anybody know if it's possible to embed YouTube videos on here?

What the hell? Whoever did that is stupid.

Wow I had never heard about him beating her with an award she won. That's sick. I think BB was very jealous of her success.

Thank you! I think that 26 min video on YouTube that's titled "The Bodyguard Story" is the same as the documentary that's on the DVD called "Memories of The Bodyguard." I've made a photoset from that video but I can make more. There's some cute footage of Kev and Whit in it. I'm currently working on a photoset for the entire movie and thinking of doing one of the morning after they made love and the argument they had at breakfast in Miami. But those two scenes will have quotes like this one. If you have any suggestions on scenes from the movie you'd like to see gif-ed, let me know.

Yeah I was shocked when I read it too. Along with the other stuff I posted. I don't know who he was fighting with in December 2007. It wouldn't surprise me if it was related to the coke he had on him. Nobody in the thread gave details on that incident. I'd have to look it up.

Could someone fill me in on the egg throwing thing that involved Kevin's house please. What happen and why was it done to this good man? I'm sooooooo dam upset about this!