View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:48 AM
~ayumi~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I saw a bunch of Prometheus previews just yesterday and they look really fantastic. Lindelof co-wrote the script - Liz should've requested him to help her score a role in it as a little compensation for her tribulations on Lost. [QUOT
I saw two trailers and JSEJLSJFDLKSDJFLSJFLKJAohIQWYUI I would love for Liz to be on that movie

Quote:
Anna, I think our crushes are overlapping so much now that it might be easier to share a flat and bring all the guys there instead of having them move between my place and yours all the time.
That's a very good idea, I'm sure our men would appreciate it I mean, our poor Josh is fed up with having to travel from Italy to Spain every weekend Niko too

Quote:
Would love to. Right now when I try to picture them together I get some Peter/Olivia vibes, but I have no idea why.
What.

Ok, I read your explanation and I kinda get what you mean, but it would be hot, you just need to see it happen

Quote:
Ohhh acting teacher, I like that!
And now that the show got renewed for a second season it's not a crazy idea. It can happen

Quote:
Rebecca scored a guest role on it, too. She is a hardcore fan - that might have helped. I say they need to keep up the Losties tradition now, and call Elizabeth as well.
Exactly. Seriously, they need to call her like now

Quote:
I like that you covered so many possible angles.

Quote:
Those are all cool possibilities - I thought Stahl was a great "villain", and Lincoln Potter and his idiosyncrasies are great as well, so I'm sure they would do something very unique if they brought another female detective/officer on the show.
Lincoln Potter is funny Yeah, I'd like her to play that kind of role. I'm sure she would be good at it.

Quote:
I DON'T EVEN NEED HER ON A BIKE, I'D BE ALREADY DEAD AT ALL THE LEATHER AND LOW-CUT SHIRTS, OK?
sdjldjljjfldfjdlkfjldkljkldfjldk. I hadn't thought about the low-cut shirts. imaginary SoA Liz character+bike+leather jacket+low curt shirt+making out with Tig = *iz dead*

Quote:
Bonus points if Gemma gets jealous.

Quote:
I fear that right now I am so weak and Liz-deprived that I would even take Grey's Anatomy. You never know, I could get some scenes between her and Sandra Oh. I draw a line at DH, though, lol.
Well, I'd take that over nothing this year too

Quote:
I ordered the books but I haven't heard back from the shop yet (I'm still going old fashioned and buying them in shops, not cool enough for online orders, lol), so I plan to start with Season 1 first. I wanted to do that this past week-end but didn't have a chance.
I hope they have them soon. I usually buy the books on eBay because they are cheaper, but I couldn't wait for GoT and I bought it in a shop too And I downloaded the Hunger Games trilogy to read with my tablet but I felt bad and today I'll go buy the first book when I get out from work I won't waste battery this way Also normal books > ebooks.

Quote:
Also because I have already watched a couple of featurettes and saw some pics around and spoiled myself, but I think I'm safe because I'm so ignorant about the plot that I will forget those glimpse of story very soon.
Don't watch anything, even if you forget about it

Quote:
I blame Nikolaj for those slips btw, his stupid handsomeness luring me in.

Yeah, that's right, blame Niko and his stupid face I do that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
What? How can you compare the hotness that is Michael Trucco with butterface Joshua Jackson?

poor Joshua but