View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Oh, I get what you mean now, but I don't see any problems with that. Or at least not with someone like Michael. If we were talking about a Josh Dallas or James Denton-type then I would totally agree.
LOL, I just pictured David from OUAT trying to flirt with/charm a character played by Liz. She would incinerate him with one look. Or more likely, just pretend he doesn't exist.
Among the things V denied to me is the chance to test with my own eye Liz and Michael around each other.
Quote:
Wasn't that already the case with Two And A Half Man, though? I thought he was definitely playing a slightly exagerated version of himself there and the show was a huge hit.
See, this is where my old living under a rock concerning celebrities outside of their characters comes in, because I had no idea he had such problems until a couple of years ago.
Maybe he'll be lucky a second time. The show is on FX which isn't a bad channel at all.
I took a quick glance at the cast and the only name I recognize is Selma Blair, though.

But wait - did you mean Liz working with CS on Anger Management, or a different project? I might have jumped to conclusions.